Auction Terms & Conditions
******************************* REAL ESTATE CONDITIONS OF SALE ********************************
1. The property described as 83339 David Court, Goderich, Ontario, N7A 3X9, will be offered for public online auction and will be subject to final approval by the owner.
2. The highest bid may or may not be accepted as the winner. In case of dispute between bidders, the property shall be immediately put up again. No person shall retract their bid.
3. The purchaser will, at the time of sale, pay a deposit of ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) payable to Szemenyei MacKenzie Group LLP in Trust, for the vendor, and the sale shall be completed in THIRTY (30) days following the sale, when the balance of the said purchase money shall be paid.
4. Immediately after the sale the purchaser shall sign a contract to complete the sale according to these terms. DUE TO COVID-19, this legally binding contract may be signed digitally.
5. All adjustments of insurance, rent, taxes, local improvement rates and other assessments to be apportioned to the date of completion of sale, when possession shall be given.
6. The house and property are being sold by auction as-is, where-is, with no warranties, implied or otherwise. The description and information respecting the property or advertisements for sale are believed to be correct but if any error be found therein it shall not annul the sale, nor shall any compensation be allowed in respect thereof.
7. The purchaser shall not be entitled to any abstract or other evidence of title not in the possession of the vendor and shall make any objections to the title in writing to the Vendor's solicitor, Szemenyei MacKenzie Group LLP, 376 Richmond Street, London, ON, N6A 3C7 within ten (10) days from the date of the sale, and in default of making any such objections the purchaser shall be deemed to have accepted the title.
8. If any objection shall be made which the vendor shall be unable or unwilling to remove, the vendor shall be at liberty to rescind the sale and in such case the purchaser shall receive back the amount paid, without interest, in full satisfaction of all claims.
9. If the purchaser fails to comply with the conditions aforesaid, or any of them, the deposit and all other payments made thereon shall be forfeited, and the property may be re-sold, and the deficiency if any, on such re-sale, together with all charges attending the re-sale, shall be made good by the defaulting purchaser.
10. Agent and/or Brokers must make themselves known to Cosens Auctions as a Buyer representative prior to the auction date.
11. Time shall be of the essence of these conditions.
WWW.COSENSAUCTIONS.COM – CALL/TEXT 519-282-8044 – MARK@COSENSAUCTIONS.COM
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms